[U-Boot-Users] pxafb driver status

Sergey Lapin slapinid at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 09:10:48 CEST 2006

Hi, all!
I try to make LCD work on my serial-less PXA27x based board.
So, is there any positive results in using pxafb driver?
In my case driver initializes, but I have no output on LCD from
framebuffer, and it looks like it is not being updated (slowly fades
to white, and it was pre-initialized using native OS). I'm still not
too deep with PXA specification, while I tried everything obvious
according to it.

Is there any configuration I could look at for porting hints?

Linux kernel runs fine on this board with working LCD.

I use latest git tree.

Thanks a lot!

S.