[U-Boot-Users] boot up u-boot from RAM

Nghiem, Tien TNghiem at oerlikon.ca
Thu Oct 26 22:57:11 CEST 2006

Lei,

You have to rebuild your code to put your code in the RAM area (other than the FLASH area). Don't use the address 0x00-0x2fff because its reserved for the exception vectors usually. I have a Lite5200 EVB. I use the address 0x20000 to put my u-boot in RAM and it works. I don't know if it could be done for the mpc8270.

Tien