[U-Boot-Users] Need Minimal bootable ramdisk for ARM Linux

Raju S N rajusn at huawei.com
Sat Oct 28 07:30:17 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Uboot and kernel image are flashed into my target board and now Iam looking
for a minimal bootable ramdisk for ARM linux.

Can any of you refer any link from where I can get a precompiled ramdisk
image.

Thanx in advance

Raju

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is