[U-Boot-Users] MPC8360EPB: error while compiling start.S

Timur Tabi timur at freescale.com
Sat Oct 28 20:00:03 CEST 2006

ananthsl at libero.it wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for the quick response;but, I'm unable to download it using git.

Can you tell us why?  Are you having problems with your git
installation, or do you just not want to install git?  If the latter, I
strongly suggest you install and learn git, because that's the tool used
for U-Boot and Linux development, so you may as well learn it now.

On the other hand, if you're having problems with git, we can help you
with that.