[U-Boot-Users] MPC8360EPB: error while compiling start.S

ananthsl at libero.it ananthsl at libero.it
Sun Oct 29 13:01:41 CET 2006

Hi,
I did install git.
But, I'm facing the following problems:
1) "git clone" gives the following error:
git: fatal error: `chdir' failed: permission denied.
I'm running git as a normal user - not as root. (I cannot get "root" permission on the server.)

2) I'm inside a firewall. Do I need to make some settings for git to work with external websites?

Thanks,
Ananth.