[U-Boot-Users] eth0: Invalid ethernet MAC address

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Sep 1 10:17:57 CEST 2006

In message <20060901062223.87431.qmail at web17803.mail.tpe.yahoo.com> you wrote:

>   I faild to mount NFS, but TFTPis fine in U-boot.

... FAQ ...

> How can I use the correct MAC address?

Set it. Either in the driver, or in user space.

> I have read the FAQ, so maybe there are some problems on linux kernel side.
> http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/EthernetDoesNotWorkInLinux

Indeed.

> I also reference to
> http://lists.arm.linux.org.uk/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2004-July/023579.html
> But I still have no idea how to deal with it.

Maybe you should read the ARM mailing list archive.  And follow the
advice you there on your posting on that list.

And stop posting the same questions to several mailing lists. That's a
violation of netiquette.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
What is mind?  No matter.  What is matter?  Never mind.
                                      -- Thomas Hewitt Key, 1799-1875