[U-Boot-Users] jffs2

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Sep 4 14:36:12 CEST 2006

In message <20060904120701.81540.qmail at web7915.mail.in.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> I have some doubts
> 1) how cmd_jffse2 command works?

There is no such command. If you mean the code in "common/cmd_jffs2.c",
then please read it; it includes the help text messages  which  might
carry  some  information.  Also,  see  the CHANGELOG; search for "Add
common (with Linux) MTD partition scheme".

> 2) What it needs to run on my board?

Correct configuration and working hardware.

> 3) Where I initialize the our sectors address?

In your board config file.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It's not an optical illusion, it just looks like one.   -- Phil White