[U-Boot-Users] Problem about porting u-boot 1.1.4 to MPC8560

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Sep 4 21:04:08 CEST 2006

In message <013901c6d023$2cacc230$a309a8c0 at cdf28e684a26482> you wrote:

> we can see from the out put, u-boot can recognize the frequence  of  the
> momery, and more info. through spd.

Did you verify that the information is correct for your hardware? Did
you verify that the remaining parts of the init sequence are  ok  for
your hardware? Did you verify that your hardware is OK?

> >>Review the hardware and your chnages to the code.
>
> we use MT9VDDT1672AG first,  then, KVR400X64C3A, both can't work.

Yes, that's what I meant when I wrote "review the hardware and your
changes to the code."

And please stop top posting/full quoting; please see

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The IQ of the group is the lowest IQ of a member of the group divided
by the number of people in the group.