[U-Boot-Users] Problem in Installing U-Boot 1.1.2

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Sep 7 14:18:08 CEST 2006

In message <F71A3F85F026644687388710AF44A200D07FD5 at srv-corp-exmb5.ciber.cbr.inc> you wrote:

> I have installed Toolchain arm-linux-gcc-3.4.1 & when I install U-Boot 1.1.2,
> first I encounter errors with option `short-load-bytes' .
> Can you please tell me where correctly should I enter the PATCH, which is as follows:

Don't waste your time on with any  patches,  your  code  is  obsolete
anyway.  Please  use current code, i. e. the top of tree version from
the git repository.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If a person (a) is poorly, (b) receives treatment  intended  to  make
him  better, and (c) gets better, then no power of reasoning known to
medical science can convince him  that  it  may  not  have  been  the
treatment that restored his health.
- Sir Peter Medawar, The Art of the Soluble