[U-Boot-Users] MAKEALL fails

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Sep 8 23:20:17 CEST 2006

In message <1157745068.13685.323.camel at saruman.qstreams.net> you wrote:

> > When I run MAKEALL, I get this:
> >
> > Configuring for cmi_mpc5xx board...
> > tee: LOG/cmi_mpc5xx.ERR: No such file or directory
> I noticed this too but didn't say anything :(

Me too.

> The quick fix is 'mkdir -p LOG'.  I guess that should be added to the
> script, but whoever just changed MAKEALL might have a better idea.

I have a fix in my queue. Will be applied asap.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
He had been eight years upon a project for extracting sunbeams out of
cucumbers, which were to be put in vials hermetically sealed, and let
out to warm the air in raw inclement summers.        - Jonathan Swift
              _Gulliver's Travels_ ``A Voyage to Laputa, etc.'' ch. 5