[U-Boot-Users] Codesourcery Coldfire Compiler.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Sep 14 09:08:39 CEST 2006

Dear Sandro,

in message <000f01c6d7c8$eca75c60$7100a8c0 at P43GHz> you wrote:

> I'm new of this mailing list :-)

Welcome.

> I'm interested about the Codesourcery Coldfire Compiler, but in this topic I
> wanted to download the attachment of this mail, but sourceforge tells me
> that the link doesnt exists! This link:
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=u-boot-users/attachments/20060913/ce189624/attachment.bin

The sourceforge mailing list configuration has always been crap. Like
most of SF's services :-(

See http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/23972

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Carelessly planned projects take three times longer to complete  than
expected.  Carefully  planned  projects  take  four  times  longer to
complete than expected, mostly  because  the  planners  expect  their
planning to reduce the time it takes.