[U-Boot-Users] Newbie questions

Ben Warren bwarren at qstreams.com
Fri Sep 15 01:35:02 CEST 2006

Thanks for the rants.  They're very enlightening.
Clearly you have a future as a diplomat.

Unfortunately, not everyone was born with your
intuitive grasp of all things engineering, and many of
us need a little coaching now and then.  This mailing
list is a tremendously helpful resource, and if nobody
asked questions there would be no progress.

Please go back to your read-only cave.