[U-Boot-Users] booting problem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Sep 15 11:03:14 CEST 2006

In message <20060915084253.21329.qmail at web7912.mail.in.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> I faced some problem while booting the linux

You posted exactly the same message less than 24 hours ago.

If you need express help you should pay for commercial support.

The free help you can get her eon the list comes when  we  have  time
for  it,  and when we are in the mood of helping you. It may not come
at all. Reposting the same message again and again  actually  reduced
the likelyhood that you might receive a response.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
                                                   - Arthur C. Clarke