[U-Boot-Users] (no subject)

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Thu Sep 28 14:48:20 CEST 2006

Hi Gerald,

On Thursday 28 September 2006 04:03, Gerald Jackson wrote:
> Does anyone know why u-boot 1.1.4 fails if you use two dimms in the
> Ocotea Amcc board?
>
> I have try two 256 dimm, two 512 dimm, and one 256 dimm in the second
> slot ( nothing in the first slot) it all fails.
>
> Is this a know problem with the Ocotea board?

No. IIRC, we have tested Ocotea with different DIMM modules. Which U-Boot
version are you using? What DIMM modules are you using? And what combination
_is_ working?

A quick look at the TLB setup shows me, that a maximum of 512MBytes could be
working. For more at least the TLB setup has to be changed.

Best regards,
Stefan