[U-Boot-Users] PATCH add SMN42 board from Siemens

Peter Pearse Peter.Pearse at arm.com
Tue Apr 3 17:25:07 CEST 2007

Gary

	I stand ready to be corrected, but I thought the way round that
was

a) move the eth.c to drivers/<unique name>.c
b) add <unique_name>.o to the object list in drivers/Makefile
c) encapsulate the code with #ifdef CONFIG_<UNIQUE_DEF>
d) add #define CONFIG_<UNIQUE_DEF> to the include/configs/<board>.h for
the lpc2292sodimm and SMN42 boards
e) check I haven't missed anything from this list.....

see e.g drivers/smc91111.c used by DK1C20, DK1S10, EP1C20 etc

This might still be possible if the lpc2292sodimm and SMN42 eth.c differ
slightly,
using a board specific define.....

Regards

Peter

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.