[U-Boot-Users] 85xx Custodian Question

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Apr 3 23:10:18 CEST 2007

Dear Jon,

in message <1175627681.17141.58.camel at ld0161-tx32> you wrote:

> I am working on the 8544 DS port, and need to begin
> releasing that code to the mainline U-Boot tree.
>
> Would you like me to:
>
>     Release this code to you through Andy in the
>     85xx custodian tree?

Yes, please.

>     Or do I have access to push into the 85xx tree as well?

No.

>     Release it to you in the 86xx custodian repository?
>     Perhaps on an 8544 branch?

No, please don't.

>     Just send patches to the list and have you apply them?

You have to send patches in any case. And Andy will apply these.
Or reject, that is ;-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Looks clean and obviously correct to me, but then _everything_ I
write always looks obviously correct to me.  - Linus Torvalds in
<Pine.LNX.4.10.10012090054360.791-100000 at penguin.transmeta.com>