[U-Boot-Users] (Try 2) Please pull branch fdt-cmd from u-boot-fdt.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 4 02:21:07 CEST 2007

In message <460EA801.8020803 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> I figured out what I was doing wrong, so the u-boot-fdt repository now
> has my fdt-cmd branch with the changes in it.  Life is good!
> <http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot/u-boot-fdt.git;a=shortlog;h=fdt-cmd>

I think I got these, please verify.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The universe contains any amount of horrible ways  to  be  woken  up,
such as the noise of the mob breaking down the front door, the scream
of fire engines, or the realization that today is the Monday which on
Friday night was a comfortably long way off.
                                 - Terry Pratchett, _Moving Pictures_