[U-Boot-Users] git clone problem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 5 11:18:13 CEST 2007

In message <200704050411.05708.vapier at gentoo.org> you wrote:

> i use cogito myself rather then running git directly ... not sure if that
> matters

Not really, both works here ;-)

> i think the git tree is still being exported via rsync, so you could try
> cloning that ...

If he cannot get out using git protocol, he probably cannot  get  out
using  rsync  either. One of these brain-dead admin policies to allow
HTTP only (as if we couldn't tunnel anything over HTTP, too).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"In the face of entropy and nothingness, you kind of have to  pretend
it's  not  there  if  you  want  to  keep writing good code."
- Karl Lehenbauer