[U-Boot-Users] New architecture -- TI DaVinci, part 3

ksi at koi8.net ksi at koi8.net
Fri Apr 6 01:18:10 CEST 2007

This is the third and final part. It is actually just a big patch to
mach-types.h that brings it up to the registered machtypes database state as
of now. Probably long due but anyways it has the required definitions for
those 3 supported DaVinci boards among others.

Please let me know what you think and what else should be done to get it
included in the main U-Boot tree.

---
*  KSI at home    KOI8 Net  < >  The impossible we do immediately.  *
*  Las Vegas   NV, USA   < >  Miracles require 24-hour notice.   *