[U-Boot-Users] Still trying to get a stable 2.6.20.4 running on 8349ITX evalboard

Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com
Fri Apr 13 20:31:01 CEST 2007

Timur,

Timur Tabi <timur at freescale.com> wrote on 04/13/2007 10:03:29 AM:

> Oh wait, do you have the config file that I wrote?  I don't know if
> it's on the BSP.  Let
> me know if you don't have it.

Can't seem to find and BDI config files in the BSP.  Mine is pretty basic
and does no RAM/FLASH/or other CS configuration.  Pretty much all it does
is hold the processor after a POR.  I'm letting u-boot handle all config
operations.  If you think I need more than that, please feel free to send
me your config file.

Bruce

This e-mail may contain SEL confidential information.  The opinions
expressed are not necessarily those of SEL.  Any unauthorized disclosure,
distribution or other use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender, permanently delete it, and destroy any
printout.

Thank you.