[U-Boot-Users] Custodian Pull Requests

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 18 17:51:25 CEST 2007

In message <46263AD3.8070600 at smiths-aerospace.com> you wrote:

> I was hoping Timur would give a thumbs up on the u-boot-fdt latest changes:
> <http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot/u-boot-fdt.git;a=shortlog;h=fdt-cmd>
>
> Since you are in a merging mood, I would say do the merge.  The changes
> are working well for me and it is an improvement in any case.
>
> Please pull from the "fdt-cmd" branch at
>     git://denx.de/git/u-boot-fdt.git fdt-cmd

Done. But please pay attention to the coding  style  (trailing  empty
lines   in   board/mpc8360emds/mpc8360emds.c,   libfdt/fdt_ro.c,  and
libfdt/fdt_wip.c).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The years of peak mental activity are undoubtedly between the ages of
four and eighteen. At four we know all the questions, at eighteen all
the answers.