[U-Boot-Users] usb problem

kow9loon easter8 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 19:28:55 CEST 2007

Hi Markus,

At this point, we have not yet identified the location of the driver where
it gets hung. Just everything got frozen once the 128 MB mark  was reached.
By the way, where could I get hold of the patch from Rodolfos? I did a
serach and followed the link provided by Rodolfos, but the link when
NOWHERE. Did Rodolfos submitted his patches to be incorporated to the U-boot
trunk? If he did, where could I get hold of his patches such that I could
better understand it and try it out? Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Kow9loon