[U-Boot-Users] Testing todays u-boot-fdt

Jerry Van Baren gvb.uboot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 05:38:44 CEST 2007

Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:
> Hi Jerry,
>
> I gave the fdtlib of your git://cideas.us/pub/scm/u-boot/u-boot-fdt.git
> a try on my Icecube board. I got it built with the attached patch.
> libfdt was actually not made and the second hunk fixes a warning
> (=bug?). Then I was able to read and list a blob in memory:

[snip]

> Wolfgang.

Hi Wolfgang (Grendegger|Denk),

wg: Thanks for the patch, I've applied it (both the pointer bug fix and
the Makefile change) and pushed it to the u-boot-fdt.

wd: Please merge the change, it is a serious bug which will cause
unreliable bootm operation for "libfdt" builds (fortunately a limited
audience at the moment :-/).

To be explicit, Wolfgang, please pull the *master* branch from:
   git://denx.de/git/u-boot-fdt.git

Thanks,
gvb