[U-Boot-Users] [patch] Fix NC650 nand support

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Fri Apr 20 17:14:09 CEST 2007

Hi Wolfgang,

> In message <200704201338.51115.sr at denx.de> you wrote:
>>
>> You might want to clean up the compiler warnings too (ELDK 4.1)? ;-)
>
> Done. [4.2 actually :-) ]

Hm.  I am eager to see the changes. If you *really* cleaned *all*
warnings then I am sure you also fixed the warning in extable.c and
while doing this noticed that the whole fixup only works because we
have a maximum of one fixup entry (./drivers/tsi108_pci.c, I cannot
find any user of addr_probe anywhere).  Otherwise the sorting of the
table is missing and thus the searching with a bisecting algorithm
will not work as is.

I am *really looking* forward to the patch fixing that :)

Cheers
  Detlev

--
PUBLIC NOTICE AS REQUIRED BY LAW:    Any Use of  This Product,  in Any Manner
Whatsoever, Will Increase the Amount of Disorder in the Universe. Although No