[U-Boot-Users] SystemACE

Michal Simek monstr at seznam.cz
Sat Apr 21 21:28:59 CEST 2007

Hi,
I have debugged systemace driver and ported it on Microblaze. I use
SystemACE for loading bitstream to FPGA. But if the SystemACE initializes
FPGA this part of code sets to zero CFGDONE bit in STATUSREG. And then
release_cf_lock function resets SystemACE.
I add this part of code to microblaze-git repository. Please test it if you
can.

Best regards,
Michal Simek

+/*
+ * For FPGA configuration via SystemACE is reset unacceptable
+ * CFGDONE bit in STATUSREG is not set to 1.
+ */

+#ifndef SYSTEMACE_CONFIG_FPGA
                /* Reset the configruation controller */
                val = ace_readw(0x18);
                val |= 0x0080;
                ace_writew(val, 0x18);
+#endif