[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot updates

Ben Warren bwarren at qstreams.com
Mon Apr 23 16:02:52 CEST 2007

Ganesh,

On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 17:28 +0530, Ganesh Chandra Patro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was looking for the patch “u-boot-lpc2294.patch” for U-Boot. When I
> searched I only found a set of questions where all are looking for the
> same. The U-Boot documentation includes the u-boot.1.1.13 version. But
> the latest is u-boot.1.1.16. I thought this would have the patches
> updated. But neither I could find the patches anywhere nor in the
> latest u-boot release.

I believe you mean 1.1.3 and 1.1.6.  The latest 'released' version of
U-boot is 1.2.0, but the contents of the git head are newer.  The patch
you refer to is a private patch that NXP refers to in their
documentation that has not been submitted for inclusion into U-boot.
Your best bet is to ping NXP or hope somebody else can find it.

regards,
Ben