[U-Boot-Users] RFC: hidden environment variables

Truong, Loc l-truong at ti.com
Tue Apr 24 15:43:10 CEST 2007

As a u-boot user for product development I am siding with Wolfgang on
this. U-boot, as a bootloader, can be tailored with different
"personalities", but having these as "hidden" variables may polute the
simplicity of how u-boot works. There must be a cleaner way of doing
this so that special purpose data can be embedded as a data structure
w/o using "the environment".
Best regards,
Loc