[U-Boot-Users] fdt addr should copy fdt out of flash

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Apr 24 22:28:59 CEST 2007

In message <462E5992.3000405 at smiths-aerospace.com> you wrote:

> The "bootm" code (should) still copy from flash to RAM if necessary,
> because I adapted the existing code.  I have not built any multi-images
> and flashed them so that code is untested.  I sent a query for RTFM
> pointers on building multi-images but nobody responded and I have not
> had time to follow up on that yet.

Imagine that in the long run the current dumb multi-file image format
will be replaced by a new, more flexible one, where images  can  have
types  and  other  properties. Also imagine that libfdt code might be
used to read such properties...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The game of life is a game of boomerangs.  Our  thoughts,  deeds  and
words return to us sooner or later with astounding accuracy.