[U-Boot-Users] doc for config options?

Bühn, Oliver OBuehn at Raytek.de
Fri Apr 27 13:03:46 CEST 2007

Dear U-Boot users!

My name is Oliver Bühn and I'm a new U-Boot user.

During the past few days I'm trying to get a selfcompiled U-Boot running on our at91sam9260ek board with ST NAND256W3A, which didn't work so far.

I guess there are still some misconfigurations.

Question: Where do I find the doc for all the thousands of config variables like AT91C_SM_TDF and so forth?
Where do I find an explanation of what ECC is?

Helpful hints a very much appreciated.

 Oliver.

immediately.