[U-Boot-Users] TI DaVinci merge, was: uboot custodian question

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 3 09:27:18 CEST 2007

In message <46B2C9DA.4070608 at googlemail.com> you wrote:

> Do you like to split the patches in smaller chunks (main stuff,
> drivers) and then sending them unzipped (except mach-types.h) as plain
> text to the list? Maybe this could help people to directly comment.

This is definitely a good idea; compressed patched tend to get ignored
as they violate the requirements for a proper patch - see
http://www.denx.de/wiki/UBoot/Patches

Dirk - thanks a lot for all the other very helpful comments.
I appreciate that we get this thing rolling finally!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Certainly there are things in life that money  can't  buy,  but  it's
very funny - Did you ever try buying them without money? - Ogden Nash