[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot Release Cycle - Merge Window now open.

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Sun Aug 5 09:50:56 CEST 2007

Hi Wolfgang,

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 05:23:14PM +0200, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> one of the problems we have with the U-Boot  development  process  is
> it's Release Cycle. To be precise, the non-existence of such a thing.

Good idea; I assume we'll follow that scheme with the 2.0 branch.

We made some progress over the last weeks (mostly bringing some real
life hardware up, in order to make it possible that people start playing
with that codebase). So having regular 2.0 snapshots (no stable releases
for now, but anyway) in sync with U-Boot 1.x releases sounds like a good
plan.

Robert
     Hannoversche Str. 2, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
   Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-206917-9