[U-Boot-Users] u-boot-testing -- Build errors

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Aug 6 00:46:45 CEST 2007

In message <47F3F98010FF784EBEE6526EAAB078D1024F8667 at tq-mailsrv.tq-net.de> you wrote:

> > Are you really sure that this patch applies? For example, it attempts
> Hm, I tried it some minutes ago with top of u-boot-testing ...
> The patch adds simple_strtol (the signed version of simple_strtoul).

"git am" gives me:

error: patch failed: include/_exports.h:15
error: include/_exports.h: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: include/exports.h:23
error: include/exports.h: patch does not apply
Using index info to reconstruct a base tree...
Falling back to patching base and 3-way merge...
Trying simple merge.
Simple merge failed, trying Automatic merge.
Auto-merging common/exports.c
Auto-merging include/_exports.h
merge: warning: conflicts during merge
ERROR: Merge conflict in include/_exports.h
Auto-merging include/exports.h
merge: warning: conflicts during merge
ERROR: Merge conflict in include/exports.h
fatal: merge program failed
Failed to merge in the changes.
Patch failed at 0001.

Anyway. I fixed it manually.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Why should we subsidize intellectual curiosity?" - Ronald Reagan