[U-Boot-Users] Doubt regarding bootm in Uboot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Aug 6 13:13:44 CEST 2007

In message <CE54F2377C0FB8439A290BF5A88BF13D058234A5 at CHN-HCLT-EVS01.HCLT.CORP.HCL.IN> you wrote:

> My question is after Uboot gets loaded, the control has to be
> transferred directly to the kernel, without waiting in the UBOOT prompt.

OK.

> So now after Uboot gets loaded, kernel should be loaded directly, where
> I have to modify in the Uboot code for this could be done.

You don't have to modify anything. Just adjust the environment
variable settings as needed (bootdelay).

PLEASE READ THE MANUAL and the DOCUMENTATION in doc/

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"There are three principal ways to lose money: wine, women,  and  en-
gineers.  While  the first two are more pleasant, the third is by far
the more certain."                      -- Baron Rothschild, ca. 1800