[U-Boot-Users] u-boot on pxa255

Prathap KV prathap.kv at dexceldesigns.com
Mon Aug 6 14:21:01 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am using a pxa255 based custom board. umon(Micromonitor, boot loader) was
there in the board. I erased umon and flashed u-boot. I chose the board
csb226 and made changes in csb226.h according to my board.When i press reset
i got UBOOT prompt on console. But again after power off for some time i
powered on and reset my board nothing is coming on console.  I tried again by
first flashing umon then erasing it and again flashing u-boot before power
off i am getting u-boot prompt. Seems to be very strange. I was trying to
solve this issue from last many days.But i am stuck up.
U-boot is getting relocated from flash to SDRAM. Can anyone please help me?

Thanks and Regards,
Prathap K V