[U-Boot-Users] 85xx from git repo question

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Aug 6 16:45:59 CEST 2007

In message <f87675ee0708060733p696a3bc5n2874a78c18cf5cba at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I'm using that as a reference - that arrives right around the August
> 17th code freeze. I'm planning on using the git repo code for my
> developement rather than the stable release code of 1.2.0. Is the repo
> code recommended over 1.2.0 ?  It probably is but I thought I'd ask.

1.2.0 is very, very old. You don't want to use it  for  anything  but
historical reference :-)

Also note that the 85xx custodian tree has been pulled into mailine
recently, so you should really use the standard mainline repository.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I had the rare misfortune of being one of the first people to try and
implement a PL/1 compiler.                             -- T. Cheatham