[U-Boot-Users] Can't boot uClinux image on mcf5329evb

Liew Tsi Chung-r5aahp Tsi-chung.Liew at freescale.com
Tue Aug 7 05:17:55 CEST 2007

Robert,

	Dtimer 1 is the only module that uses interrupt in 5329. U-boot might still have Dtimer interrupt enable or not clear completely and pass it to kernel execution. In your linux kernel, the very first thing that it need to do is disabled and cleared all interrupts. I believe the spurious interrut is dtimer interrupt.

Regards,
TsiChung