[U-Boot-Users] [ARM] TI DaVinci support, hopefully final [0/5]

Dirk Behme dirk.behme at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 8 06:23:15 CEST 2007

ksi at koi8.net wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Aug 2007, Zach Sadecki wrote:
>
> That's MontaVista toolchain.

No, that's not a MontaVista specific issue. I have an other toolchain
and it has similiar issues. Nor is it an ARM specific issue.

nand_utils.c uses 64bit division, and if you use stuff from
nand_utils.c you may get these issues. So solution is to make U-Boot
independent from toolchain for 64bit division used in nand_utils.c as
already done with other math helpers in lib_arm.

Please apply

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/30484
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/30476

as well.

Best regards

Dirk

P.S.: Wolfgang: Sorry if I missed anything. Do I have to do anything
more to get above patches applied? Thanks.