[U-Boot-Users] What to do for adding NAND Support in Uboot-1.1.4

Subhash JADAVANI subhash.jadavani at st.com
Fri Aug 10 14:09:11 CEST 2007

Thanks Stefan.

Is Uboot-1.1.4 have the complete supprt for NAND flash along with the Bad
block handling??
If not then can you tell me which version of Uboot have the complete support
for NAND flash & Bad block handling both?

Here complete support for NAND means very little we need to add in Uboot
code.

Thanks again.

Thanks & Regards,
Subhash Jadvani