[U-Boot-Users] [ARM] TI DaVinci support, hopefully final [2/5]

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 10 20:59:49 CEST 2007

In message <Pine.LNX.4.64ksi.0708101117440.23250 at home-gw.koi8.net> you wrote:

> > Yep, this works. Thanks for the hint, we'll take care of it from here.
>
> So it IS going to happen? I can't believe it... :)

No, it is NOT going to happen.

It already happened.

See
http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot.git;a=commit;h=c74b2108e31fe09bd1c5d291c3cf360510d4f13e

Yes, that's mainline...

> Thank you all guys for your assistance. I do really hope it will benefit the
> entire DaVinci community. Now it's time to take on DaVinci Linux kernel...

Say thanks to Stefan, who did the actuall work. You owe him and  Dirk
a beer. From now on, adding new stuff should be much easier...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The existence of god implies a violation of causality.