[U-Boot-Users] Please pull u-boot-fdt (branch fdt)

Jerry Van Baren gvb.uboot at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 01:46:24 CEST 2007

Dear Wolfgang,

Sorry for the delay, I was floating down Stony Creek with my family and
thus was, of necessity, unplugged.  ;-)
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&ll=43.558874,-86.496735&spn=0.024693,0.061455&t=h&z=14&om=1>
If you look closely, you will see me waving as the satellite went over.

Please do a git pull of the fdt branch:
git pull git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-fdt fdt

The following changes since commit 29eaae953476f2bba4d5c7ac097b96cd827c1dff:
   Gerald Van Baren (1):
         Merge git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot

are found in the git repository at:

   http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot/u-boot-fdt.git

Gerald Van Baren (17):
       libfdt: Conditionally compile based on CONFIG_OF_LIBFDT
       Improve error messages, more informative.
       Minor code clean up.
       Improve fdt move length handling.
       Fix bugs in the CONFIG_OF_LIBFDT
       Reorganize and fix problems (returns) in the bootm command.
       FDT command improvements.
       Fix cmd_fdt line lengths, refactor code.
       Replace fdt_node_offset() with fdt_find_node_by_path().
       Add fdt_find_node_by_type() and fdt_find_compatible_node() to LIBFDT
       For fdt_find_node_by_path(), handle the root path properly.
       Fix fdt_chosen() to call ft_board_setup(), clean up long lines.
       Asthetic improvements: error messages and line lengths.
       Tighten up the error messages.
       Create new fdt boardsetup command, fix bug parsing [] form of set
values.
       Call ft_board_setup() from the bootm command.
       Improve error print messages.

Kim Phillips (2):
       fdt: do board setup based on fdt address specified on bootm line
       fdt: allow for builds that don't want env and bd_t nodes

  common/cmd_bootm.c    |  208 ++++++++---------
  common/cmd_fdt.c      |  619
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------------
  common/fdt_support.c  |  101 +++++----
  include/fdt_support.h |    6 +
  include/libfdt.h      |    8 +-
  include/libfdt_env.h  |    2 +-
  libfdt/fdt.c          |    5 +
  libfdt/fdt_ro.c       |  173 ++++++++++++--
  libfdt/fdt_rw.c       |    5 +
  libfdt/fdt_strerror.c |    5 +
  libfdt/fdt_sw.c       |    5 +
  libfdt/fdt_wip.c      |    5 +