[U-Boot-Users] ColdFire: do_bootm_linux() implements passing bd_t struct, initrd and cmdline

Liew Tsi Chung-r5aahp Tsi-chung.Liew at freescale.com
Mon Aug 13 20:12:07 CEST 2007

Hi all,

	I am going to replace the old do_bootm_linux() in lib_m68k/m68k_linux.c to pass bd_t struct, initrd and cmdline. So that, the linux kernel able to obtain the information of bd_t struct, initrd and cmdline thru the stack.

	The implementation has been successful proven working very well in other platforms using linux 2.6.xx kernel.

Regards,
TsiChung