[U-Boot-Users] Lite5200 + TFTP problem

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Thu Aug 16 14:30:38 CEST 2007

On 8/16/07, Sri nava kala devi Valteti, TLS-Chennai <srinavakalav at hcl.in> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> TFTP server is running and checked TFTP connection from another machine. It works. Firewall is disabled, no firewall issue.
>
> With u-boot 1.1.6 -- Timeout error occurs.
> With u-boot 1.2   -- File not found error occurs.
> Please, help me.

First make sure your TFTP server is working.  Try tftping the kernel
image from another machine.

Next, find out what packets are going out on your ethernet segment.
Use 'tcpdump' on your TFTP server to find out if it is receiving any
TFTP packets from your target board and if it is responding to them.

Cheers,
g.