[U-Boot-Users] RFC: Xilinx Spartan3 relocation code

Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com
Thu Aug 16 18:37:15 CEST 2007

> we are using our own U-Boot FPGA boot code for Xilinx Spartan/2 FPGAs
> from board/esd/common/fpga.c for all of our current boards.
> Because this code is restricted to a single FPGA I started with the
> generic FPGA code for a new design that is still on my desk.
> The U-Boot port will be submitted in a couple of days.
>
> I fixed and added some things for the generic FPGA boot. Patches will be
> posted with the new board patch.

I'm just using the generic FPGA code in the common directory.  Did you
re-write stuff because things are broken?  I ask because we're having
trouble getting the FPGA to program.  We're currently assuming that our
interface to the FPGA is broken, but if there's known issues in the
generic code that would be nice to know :).

Bruce