[U-Boot-Users] Merge Window Closed.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Aug 19 14:13:48 CEST 2007

Hi everybody.

our first merge window has just ended. I think I have  processed  all
pull requests and added all (recent) open patches. Please have a look
and  check  if  anything that should go into the next release and has
been submitted before the deadline is still missing.

Please find attached below the build errors  resulting  when  running
the "MAKEALL" script for the "arm", "mips" and "ppc" architectures. I
used the ELDk 4.1 tool chain to do this, just in case it matters.

* Please help testing by running MAKEALL for the other architectures
  for which I don't have tools and boards to test...

* Board maintainers: please help clean up build errors on warnings on
  your boards.

Please help testing and fixing so we can have a high quality code
release at the end of this cycle.

BTW: what should the next release be named - 1.2.1 or 1.3.0 ?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Faith may be defined briefly as an illogical belief in the  occurence
of the improbable.                                    - H. L. Mencken