[U-Boot-Users] Ping command problem

Prakash Palanisamy, TLS-Chennai prakashp at hcl.in
Fri Aug 24 11:01:39 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I am using u-Boot with Lite5200 board for my project. I enabled "ping"
command in u-Boot, but it is not working, giving Timeout error. But tftp
is working fine.

I don't find any hardware or network problem, because I am able to ping
other machines from "DEBUG" monitor program shipped with Lite5200.

The "PingHandler" function returns error , because the return value of
"NetReadIP" function and the value of NetPingIP variable doesn't match.
I have tracked the pkt structure assigned to volatile IP_t *ip . The
value of ip_p(protocol), ip_src(Source IP address) , ip_dst( Destination
IP address) are keep on changing.

Is the problem because the pkt  value has been corrupted ?  Can any one
suggest me the solution to fix this problem?

Thanks & Regards,

P.Prakash

DISCLAIMER: