[U-Boot-Users] EP8248

Bennett, Alan Alan.Bennett at miltope.com
Mon Aug 27 23:45:01 CEST 2007

I'm also looking to get an ep8248 loaded with u-boot .

EP reportedly supports the EP8248E with a _purchase-able_ option that
I'm looking into.  Has anyone used this?

Of course, u-boot 1.0.3/1.0.4 and beyond have an ep8248_config option
that exists.  I've built 1.2.0 with make ep8248_config, but I haven't
been able to successfully boot it on the EP8248E board (EP8248E PCI Edge
SBC)...

-alan