[U-Boot-Users] PS1 environment variable

Timur Tabi timur at freescale.com
Tue Aug 28 02:39:59 CEST 2007

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> It's not U-Bot code, it's hush code. We "imported" the hus shell from
> BusyBox, and to keep it in sync with any changes or improvements done
> in BusyBox' version it is a Good Idea (TM) to change the file only to
> the minimum extend needed to make it work.

Ok.  Would you accept a patch that enabled this particular feature?

We have lots of machines in our lab, and I frequently have multiple
terminal windows open.  I sometimes can't tell which machine I'm logged
into.  Being able to specify a prompt in an environment variable would
solve that problem for me.