[U-Boot-Users] mpc8548cds bdi-2000 reset commands and latest prog8548.cfg

robert lazarski robertlazarski at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:24:05 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I should have a custom 8548 board in my hands tomorrow. I'm preparing
my bdi-2000 environment in the meantime. I've based my board loosely
from the mpc8548cds in the latest u-boot git tree. Can anyone please
supply me with the latest:

1) reset commands used to flash the u-boot image on a virgin mpc8548cds board.
2) prog8548.cfg or equivalent bdi-2000 file used for the mpc8548cds board.

The cds manual I have only seems to cover tftp re-flashing and the
prog8548.cfg I have is perhaps not up to date.

Thanks!
Robert