[U-Boot-Users] Merge Window Closed.

Michal Simek monstr at seznam.cz
Wed Aug 29 20:21:59 CEST 2007

Hi Wolfgang,

Microblaze source code in main tree have problems due to redesigning
commands
handling. I fixed this in microblaze branch.

I sent some patches to discuss but I have no response on it.
ROMFS, EmacLite and Emac.

Shall I send patches again?
Or you can pull them from microblaze branch.

Best regards,
Michal Simek