[U-Boot-Users] newbies to u-boot

Bhagwat bhagwat.masalkar at moschip.com
Fri Aug 31 12:49:48 CEST 2007

HI all,

I got the U-boot code and I am trying to compile it for my SOC.
I am using ARM926EJS core.
I have done follwing steps
1. In makefile I have added below lines
        moschip_config :        unconfig
                    @./mkconfig $(@:_config=) arm arm926ejs moschip
2. I have copied header file in include dir
    $ cp include/configs/armadillo.h include/configs/moschip.h

3. Then I have copied dir
    $cp board/armadillo/ board/moschip/

after doing
$make moschip_config
$make

I am getting follwoing errs..
armadillo.c: In function `dram_init':
armadillo.c:58: error: `PHYS_SDRAM_1' undeclared (first use in this function)
armadillo.c:58: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
armadillo.c:58: error: for each function it appears in.)
armadillo.c:59: error: `PHYS_SDRAM_1_SIZE' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[1]: *** [armadillo.o] Error 1

Can anyone tell me, If i am missing any steps for compilation.

Regards,
__Bhagwat